JIMS SUPPLY COMPANY INC. RETURN POLICY
Jim's Supply Company wants every customer to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
In the event that material or merchandise needs to be returned, we ask that you read the policy below in its entirety.
RETURNING NEW/UNUSED MATERIAL AND/OR SUPPLIES:
- Any new/unused material or merchandise that has not been altered, cut, fabricated, or left out in the elements (rusty material) can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange with proof of purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Partial refunds may be granted if applicable.
- You are responsible for your own shipping costs for returning the item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you exchange an item, the cost of return shipping will be charged to you. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- You must contact the appropriate department to return your product.
- For items purchased online, please contact JSC Agricultural Supply at 661.616.6977. After speaking with a representative, mail your product to the following address:
JSC Agricultural Supplies
3500 Buck Owens Blvd.
Bakersfield, CA 93308
RESTOCKING FEE OF 20% WILL APPLY TO:
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE RETURNED/EXCHANGED TO JIM'S SUPPLY COMPANY:
- All approved returns for new/unused material. You will be issued credit and a restocking fee will be subtracted from the total credit issued.
- Material picked up by our JSC Trucks (not applicable for online orders)
- Any additional freight charges including UPS, LTL, and JSC Trucks will also be added to the restocking fee.
REM material – all sales are FINAL
- Any material not in new condition or re-sellable
- Specialty material or cut material
- Any custom cut materials or processed materials
- Any cancellation of an order that has been fabricated, cut, altered, or special ordered shall be subject to review by Department Manager
- Gift cards
- Sale or discounted items
- Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged, or missing parts for any reasons not due to our error.
- Shortage claims must be made within 5 days after receipt of shipment. Please contact the appropriate department. Contact our Steel Service Center at 661.324.6514. Contact our Agricultural Supply Division at 661.616.6977.
RETURNS SHOULD BE MADE DIRECTLY TO JIM’S SUPPLY CO., INC.
Do not send product directly to any other manufacturers.